CAN YOU TELL THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THESE TWO CANS? APPARENTLY, I CANNOT.
This morning I was dressed and almost ready to leave the house, headed for for my cat-sitting job, the allergist office, and then the grocery store. All I had yet to do was run a comb through my hair and hit it with a blast of hair spray in an attempt to keep it out of my eyes in this winter wind.
After I combed my hair and used the curling iron, I grabbed the spray can and dislodged the cap. Holding the nozzle to my head, I unleashed a torrent of spray and immediately noticed it had an odd smell. I stopped spraying and looked at the can. I'd sprayed my hair with Vanish toilet bowl cleaner. Have you ever heard of anything so ridiculous? How could I have mistaken that can for the other? The cans are not the same size nor the same color. Why had I left the Vanish can so close to the hair spray in the first place? I'm prone to doing strange things, so why did I set myself up for yet another misguided mishap?
If I'd not been dressed and ready to go, and if I'd had more time, I would certainly have washed and dried my hair before leaving the house. Instead, I dabbed as much of the bowl cleaner from my hair as I could and brushed out the rest, but I could still smell it and thought if I could, then others might be able to as well. What a dilemma - leave here at the risk of smelling like I'd washed my hair in the toilet bowl, albeit a clean one - or take time to wash, dry, and set my hair which would cause me to be late getting to the allergist's office. I decided to leave here smelling as if I'd used my head for a toilet brush. Actually, I re-sprayed my hair (with hair spray) then spritzed some fruity smelling Bath and Body spray from head to toe. I was sure people would smell me coming a block away, but if so, I bet they didn't guess what precise aroma was assaulting their olfactory lobes. It's always something . . .
About the Author

0 komentar: