Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Jumat, 08 Januari 2010

ON STRIKE FOR CHRISTMAS - 2010?

11.10 - By Unknown 0

My good friend, Deanna, has been nudging me to read this book since before Christmas 2009. She loaned me her copy, which I set aside until I thought there was more time to sit and enjoy it. I've just started to read and can hardly wait for each new page to appear. You can find a preview of the first chapter here: http://books.google.com/books?id=mSlg3OXLRSYC&dq=on+strike+for+christmas+by+roberts&printsec=frontcover&source=bl&ots=EOQm5sK10D&sig=m64Kxc50cSBTDvgLYng6PWtaAKU&hl=en&ei=1IFHS8i_NYLZlAfA9ukc&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=1&ved=0CAkQ6AEwAA#v=onepage&q=&f=false

Maybe it's a good thing I did wait until now to start reading the book. Otherwise, I might have had the nerve to go on strike myself.

Tags:
About the Author

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Pellentesque volutpat volutpat nibh nec posuere. Follow me @Bloggertheme9
View all posts by admin →

Get Updates

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.

Share This Post

0 komentar:

    Popular Posts

Recent news

Text Widget

Blogroll

Discussion

© 2014 homes tead. WP Theme-junkie converted by Bloggertheme9
Powered by Blogger.
back to top