Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Selasa, 15 September 2009

TUESDAY'S KITTENS ARE FULL OF MISCHIEF

11.55 - By Unknown 0

The furry ones were full of mischief this morning. I went into their room and found shredded paper towels all over the floor and a very wet towel under their food dish, where they'd spilled water all over it. The dish was empty so I don't know how long they'd been without water.
Kelly must have climbed up on one of the counters and knocked the roll of paper towels into the floor. Of course, anything on the floor is fair game for kittens so they had a ball tearing the towels into little pieces and scattering them all over the place.
I also found toys in the litter boxes and food scattered about. I guess the babies had become bored so they made their own fun. They were just being kittens and I actually thought it was funny to see how much havoc five little kittens could wreak on one small playroom.
The kittens have added more to my daily workload, but it's truly been a labor of love and I'd do it all again. I'd better not say that too loudly.....shhhh.

Tags:
About the Author

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Pellentesque volutpat volutpat nibh nec posuere. Follow me @Bloggertheme9
View all posts by admin →

Get Updates

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.

Share This Post

0 komentar:

    Popular Posts

Recent news

Text Widget

Blogroll

Discussion

© 2014 homes tead. WP Theme-junkie converted by Bloggertheme9
Powered by Blogger.
back to top