The furry babies are seven weeks old today! My time with them seems to be passing so quickly. I haven't yet made the adoption sign for the vet's office but I'll definitely do that this weekend. It's time. Kelly and her kittens have been a lot of work and they worried me a bit from time to time, but it's in my nature to worry. The joy they brought into my life cannot be measured and I feel blessed to have been chosen to nurture them. They seem to be doing very well and I think they're showing just the right balance of independence and cuddle appeal. I've socialized them the best I can and Kelly has been slowly weaning them. They eat solid food eagerly and seem equally comfortable playing alone or with siblings. I think they're ready. Actually, I know they are. I'm prolonging our parting because it's going to break my heart.
~November Living and Thanksgiving~
-
So, I've been wanting to write a post for about 2 weeks now, but my phone
would. not. sync. to my computer and it's taken me this long ...
11 tahun yang lalu
About the Author

0 komentar: