Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Selasa, 04 Agustus 2009

GROWING BY LEAPS AND BOUNDS

17.55 - By Unknown 0

The kittens are thriving and I'm continually amazed at how quickly they change. I thought I'd do something clever today and add a plush cat bed to their nesting place. I wash the kitten bedding pretty often and had washed the cat bed recently as well. I assumed Kelly and her kittens would curl up in it and sleep soundly. I was wrong.
I keep a soft towel over the edge of the bathtub, which is their world right now. The towel provides a little extra warmth and protection. When I added the cat bed today, one little stinker promptly climbed upon it and shimmied up the towel to the edge of the bathtub. He nearly escaped, but I didn't want him to fall in a heap on the floor, so I scooped him up and put him back with his litter mates. I left the room for a few minutes and returned to find only 4 kittens. I was frantic for a few seconds until I found the 5th, who had wiggled underneath the cat bed and was sleeping soundly there. After taking some pictures of the little darlings, I removed the cat bed. I don't recall ever having kittens who climbed like that at 2 and 1/2 weeks of age.
I told Spouse, "My kittens are soooo advanced!", and he just laughed.

Tags:
About the Author

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Pellentesque volutpat volutpat nibh nec posuere. Follow me @Bloggertheme9
View all posts by admin →

Get Updates

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.

Share This Post

0 komentar:

    Popular Posts

Recent news

Text Widget

Blogroll

Discussion

© 2014 homes tead. WP Theme-junkie converted by Bloggertheme9
Powered by Blogger.
back to top