Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Sabtu, 18 Juli 2009

MAMA KNOWS BEST

20.55 - By Unknown 0


YOU CAN CLICK ON THE PHOTO FOR A CLOSE-UP VIEW
Miss Kelly and her babies seem to be doing pretty well tonight. I checked on her throughout the day and most of the time I found her nursing the kittens. That's what I was hoping for! I peeked in on her a few minutes ago and was pleasantly surprised to see the three largest kittens sleeping peacefully in a pile while Kelly allowed the smaller ones to nurse. That little mama cat is getting the hang of things. How smart is it to let the smaller kittens nurse without having to compete with the larger ones? What a clever kitty. Tonight Kelly didn't jump out of the bed to see what I was doing when I entered the room. She lay quietly with the three kittens so I observed the family for a short time, told her what a good mama she was, and then left the room.
By jove, I think she's got it.....

Tags:
About the Author

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Pellentesque volutpat volutpat nibh nec posuere. Follow me @Bloggertheme9
View all posts by admin →

Get Updates

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.

Share This Post

0 komentar:

    Popular Posts

Recent news

Text Widget

Blogroll

Discussion

© 2014 homes tead. WP Theme-junkie converted by Bloggertheme9
Powered by Blogger.
back to top