Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Minggu, 26 Juli 2009

DAY NINE.....DOING FINE

12.21 - By Unknown 0


The kittens are nine days old and their eyes are opening. One has an eye completely open and one completely closed. After a few days they'll be able to see Kelly and their surroundings, but things will be a bit blurry for them at first. They nurse more vigorously now and sleep for longer periods, which gives Kelly some needed breaks. When they're up and about, they're more active.
Kelly seems to get a little overheated when she's with the kittens. We've kept the bathroom warm by keeping the door closed, shutting off the air vent, lining the bathtub well, and keeping a lamp shining over their bed. I also re-warm a heating pillow for them about every two hours. I re-directed the light though. I don't want to hurt their little eyes as they open. I'm not as fearful about their survival as I was last week, so I can now allow myself to enjoy these little furry ones. They'll grow up so fast and some of the best stages are yet to come.
I tried all day to post a video I took of the babies this morning. I thought they were really sweet getting their breakfast, but for some reason, neither Photobucket nor Picassa could upload it. I give up for now. I'll take more pictures of them as they grow. They're so cute I can't hardly stand it.

Tags:
About the Author

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Pellentesque volutpat volutpat nibh nec posuere. Follow me @Bloggertheme9
View all posts by admin →

Get Updates

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.

Share This Post

0 komentar:

    Popular Posts

Recent news

Text Widget

Blogroll

Discussion

© 2014 homes tead. WP Theme-junkie converted by Bloggertheme9
Powered by Blogger.
back to top