YOU CAN CLICK ON THE PHOTO FOR A CLOSER VIEW. LOOK AT THOSE TINY PAWS AND NAILS. THERE'S NOTHING SWEETER THAN A NEWBORN.
Day three for kittens - things seem to be going well and I'm very relieved Kelly has so lovingly embraced her babies. She's become such an attentive mama. I wasn't sure that was going to happen, but she has embraced her inner mama cat. I'm proud of her caring for the kittens as she does. It can't be easy for a six-month-old kitty. It's a huge responsibility, but so far, she's doing fine. It took a day or so for her to get used to the idea of caring for six hungry, squealing, squirming infants, but now she's handling them like a pro. I'll continue to be here for backup with mother's replacement formula and bottles at the ready should they be needed again. She's showing me how capable she is and for that I'm very grateful. Hmmm, I wonder if there would be any interest in a kitty reality show featuring a loving mama and her sextuplets?
About the Author

0 komentar: