Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Jumat, 05 Juni 2009

SEED PACKET PILLOWS AND PIN KEEPS

10.03 - By Unknown 0


I'm still striving to use those things I already have rather than buy new items. As I was rummaging through some older fabrics and notions the other day, I came across some flower seed packet panels which I'd had for years but never used. I honestly don't remember when I bought them and for a moment I thought about throwing out the old fabric squares. That would have been the easiest thing to do, but I thought I might be able to do something with them. I picked them out of the fabric pile and put them into the washer. They had already been aged with tan Rit dye for a mellow appearance. All that was left to do was choose some fabric remnants to use as backings and find my Polyfil stuffing. Once they were washed and dried, it only took a few minutes to press, then sew and stuff the flowered panels and turn them into little pillows. They can be used as pin cushions or simply displayed on a shelf or in a basket or bowl.

Tags:
About the Author

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Pellentesque volutpat volutpat nibh nec posuere. Follow me @Bloggertheme9
View all posts by admin →

Get Updates

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.

Share This Post

0 komentar:

    Popular Posts

Recent news

Text Widget

Blogroll

Discussion

© 2014 homes tead. WP Theme-junkie converted by Bloggertheme9
Powered by Blogger.
back to top