Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Sabtu, 27 Juni 2009

NOT NECESSARILY NEEDFUL

18.53 - By Unknown 0

You can click on the photo to enlarge the view.
How many times have I sworn off going to the thrift stores? The reasons I try to avoid them are these - I don't really need anything, and I'm honestly trying to downsize and give away things instead of accumulating more "stuff".
I made an exception to my own rule two weeks ago after I'd received allergy injections. There's a large thrift store just a minute or two from the allergist's office and I stopped there on my way home. The treasures I found were not truly things I needed, but I couldn't resist them. I found one queen size hand-stitched quilt with three matching pillow shams for $12.99 and thought there must surely be something wrong with them. I didn't find a single tear or stain on any of the pieces so I bought them. I washed and dried them today then spread the quilt on the guest bed and covered pillows with the shams. I think they look pretty nice even if they were thrift store finds. You never know when you might find some real treasures.

Tags:
About the Author

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Pellentesque volutpat volutpat nibh nec posuere. Follow me @Bloggertheme9
View all posts by admin →

Get Updates

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.

Share This Post

0 komentar:

    Popular Posts

Recent news

Text Widget

Blogroll

Discussion

© 2014 homes tead. WP Theme-junkie converted by Bloggertheme9
Powered by Blogger.
back to top