Last week we cooked some boneless pork chops on the grill and had a few of them leftover for another meal. We also had half of a green pepper, some broccoli, half an onion, a few mushrooms, and one very ripe tomato in the fridge. We love stir-fry meals so I sliced all those things, put them into a skillet, added some low sodium V8 juice (soy sauce is good but has SO much sodium) and cooked them lightly. I also cooked some brown Success rice and poured the vegetable/pork medley over it. The meal tasted pretty good if I do say so myself. We were able to use what might have otherwise been forgotten in the fridge. I'm trying to be creative with leftovers.
~November Living and Thanksgiving~
-
So, I've been wanting to write a post for about 2 weeks now, but my phone
would. not. sync. to my computer and it's taken me this long ...
11 tahun yang lalu
About the Author

0 komentar: