Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Minggu, 07 Desember 2008

EARLY CHRISTMAS PRESENT

22.07 - By Unknown 0

Today, my spouse and I did a little Christmas shopping. In one shop we saw a small chest of drawers and I thought it would be a perfect fabric storage area. To my surprise, my spouse bought it for me as an early Christmas present. I spent most of the evening folding fabric and filling the drawers - my feeble attempt at organization.
I'd been looking for a small chest in which to store fabric so I could keep it close at hand when I sew. Since we don't have many guests, I've begun to use our guest room as a place to craft and read. It's much warmer in there than in my backyard cabin right now. Here's a picture of the sewing room/guest room and my new chest of drawers. Also in the picture is the dollhouse my spouse and I made for our daughter when she was about 10. My old globe is there too. It's almost 50 years old! Click onto the picture for an enlarged view.

Tags:
About the Author

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Pellentesque volutpat volutpat nibh nec posuere. Follow me @Bloggertheme9
View all posts by admin →

Get Updates

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.

Share This Post

0 komentar:

    Popular Posts

Recent news

Text Widget

Blogroll

Discussion

© 2014 homes tead. WP Theme-junkie converted by Bloggertheme9
Powered by Blogger.
back to top